We are looking for an established, stable company to help us in the areas of web development, some graphics and some admin.
We are looking for a company that we can work with who accepts payment on an hourly basis for some projects and, for others, payment by the project.
We envision starting small and then growing and possibly getting a dedicated person with the company that would be managed by someone else in the company.
Here's just some of what he/she or the company may be doing:
3. Post and remove special offer sales
4. Create and maintain autoresponders in Aweber and Infusionsoft
5. Custom coding as needed for sites and webpages
6. Website and blog creation and maintenance
7. Design/documentation services – Word documents, marketing inserts, mid level graphics work, PowerPoint presentations, training documents, etc.
8. Create and maintain Go Daddy email accounts and domains
9. Create MYSQL databases on Go Daddy deluxe hosting account (requires working knowledge of MYSQL)
10. Set up and monitor site statistics via Go Daddy's Site Analytics product
11. Set up and monitor site statistics via Google’s Google Analytics
14. Provide support to all departments of The Leverage Team
15. Maintain Help Desk knowledgebase (requires basic HTML knowledge)
16. Weekly and Monthly Reporting
17. Basic SEO knowledge very helpful
18. Other tasks as needed
Software/Sites we Use:
Aweber Email Marketing
Kayako Help Desk
Adwatcher Campaign Tracking
Google Webmaster Central
Video Capture Software (Camtasia, etc.)
In the best case situation, I would hire a firm that can do intermediate HTML and PHP coding, could edit and write pretty well – especially instructions, create some graphics on a low level basis (more copy and model than create and design from scratch), and was comfortable talking to people on the phone as well (sometimes instant messenger and email doesn't cut it). The person would need to be able to contact software vendors and other contractors by phone, email, instant messenger, and maybe even by mail or fax and would need to be persistent and diligent with following up with people.
Include in your bid:
1. What tasks you or your company has experience with and which you can do and which you can’t.
2. Which sites/software you have used and what is your level of expertise (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, etc.)? Bids without this information will not be considered.
3. What days per week you can work (I need someone who is around for more than just straight 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday, especially during the weekend. I am flexible but you can't take off for days at a time unless it's for one or two vacations a year, and that is only with plenty of notice.) Can we contract a dedicated person?
4. If we can, what kind of oversight would there be with the person?
Please place a place holder bid with the information we requested so we can establish a test project based on your available skills and expertise.
18 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 560$ teklif veriyor
************* Dear Sir, We are a team of highly skilled developers and designers with many years of experience in web design and [url removed, login to view] check PM *************