+ This project will be developed in phases.
+ This brief is for phase 1 only.
+ Phase 1 will be help provide the scoping for subsequent phases.
To evaluate what information can be obtained from users, overt or covertly, through a user visiting a designated webpage. There will be a variety of parameters tested for.
1. To establish best practise for obtaining user, environmental and technical data.
2. To determine the set of parameters to be collected based on the quality of the data and the speed of retrival.
1. All code developed for this project.
2. Code should be documented.
3. A webpage displaying the user, environmental and techinical data obtained [function is more important then presentation in Phase 1. A simple list with with parameter and value is sufficent for phase 1]
It is understood many routines exist to collect this information.
Seperate functions for one or more the parameters should be developed as over time not all may be used OR they may be used subjectively.
Please specify when submitting your quote any of these items you CANNOT provide and why.
1. Browser - what browser (and version if possible) is being used?
2. Screen resolution
3. Operating System
4. Language (via OS settings I presume?)
5. Time Zone (via OS settings I presume?)
6. GeoLocation (via IP -and/or- if available GPS/AGPS -and/or- cookie evaluation)
7. Browsing History
8. Email address (via cookie evaluation)
9. Name (via cookie evaluation)
10. Facebook account ID (via #7, #8)
11. Twitter account name (via #7, #8)
Additional parameters may be added by mutual consent.
This code should work on all platforms and devices including mobile.
FTP access to a server will be provided for development.
The successful bidder is in pole position for consideration for phase 2 of this project.
Please identify where this may not be possible in your quotation.
Please contact me with any additional questions.
This seems to be a pretty typical data set for the web. I would be glad to do this work for you. Would you post the platform on which the code would be running?