I am looking for someone to continue where a previous developer left off. He got it to a good position; DB setup, data import scripts and AJAX data sorting (on page). However, there is no visual design in place, just basic pages.
I'm now looking for someone to finish the site, this work will include:
- Make any PHP / AJAX changes to ensure it's the latest stable versions
- Ensure jQuery is being used for the AJAX (think previous guy used Prototype)
- Taking a PSD file and creating a backwards compatible HTML5 layout - Design is currently being finalised
- Making any adhoc changes I require (PHP / AJAX / DB)
- URL rewriting
- Creating a admin backend (maybe just password protect the data import pages)
- Making changes and adding filters to the data import scripts – i.e. to try and get the content to be unique for SEO
I've been in the web industry in the UK for over 10 years, so my standards are very high. Please only very serious, professionals apply. I'm also looking for this work to be completed fairly quickly.
The website is in the mobile phone sector.
Hi, I'm a highly experienced PHP and jQuery developer - I've been working as a web dev for the past 9 years. Please check my feedback for a snippet of what I do. For additional information, please see PMB. Kin Daha Fazla