GRAPHIC MIGRATION OF SITE [url removed, login to view]
The project consists in migrating the current Web site [url removed, login to view] its current graphics not filling anymore the new needs for our company in terms of communication. Within the framework of this new version of the Web site, applications (such as on line payment/subscription services) will have to be added or finished. We wish to save, extend and improve the current administration tool of the web site.
Objectives to be reached:
1 Migration and completion:
• Application of the new graphic charter to the current site.
• Possibility for the user of the site to choose his language (list with flags).
• Extension of the administration tool for creation, addition, modification and removal menus (high and low), sub-menus, texts on the buttons, texts encrusted on the images, of the languages and content’s pages.
• Taken again with identical of the module FREE TEST of Web2meeting (with Web services).
• Taken again Webservices application for the publication of contents and the subscription has events (already existing WSDL).
• To develop the subscription forms in connection with a Paypal payments.
2 Definition of maintenance:
• A corrective and evolutionary maintenance contract will have to be proposed from the beginning.
• [url removed, login to view] server: LAMP (PHP 5, MySql 4 or 5) mutualised server.
• Traditional Access via ftp.
• Webservices (SOAP, WDSL)
• Forms and Web application creation with validations rules.
• Forms and module Paypal payment Creation.
• Respect of standards presentation (Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox)
• Respect standards for indexing search engine (Google, yahoo…) constraints
• Treatments improvement to obtain a speed of pages display lower than 2 seconds per page.
Source code and documentation.
All the FRENCH pages of contents must to be migrated.
Desired time frame:
Delivery April 15, 2007.
The site should also include:
> Mailing list management and sending functions
> A host of Email functions to compile and send users auto-receipts, auto-emails (such as login details, etc), ability to compile and send newsletters, ability to compose emails ‘on-the-fly’, and select mailing lists on the fly
> A CMS for the shopping cart.
Payment Gateway will be Paypal.
Every form on the site MUST have complete data-validation on every field before being processed.
We are honest and pay promptly for all projects we outsource. We won’t waste your time, so don’t waste ours!
We will GAF escrow all payments and will not, under any circumstances, pay in advance for work. Funds will not be released until project has been verifiably completed. The website needs to be uploaded on to your server with a web address so that we can at any time have a look at the site when we need to. We wish to see the website an actual server with the actual layout!
Lastly, if you don't have a portfolio, then don't bid.
If you have bad feedback, then don't bid.
THE WINNING BIDDER MUST BE ABLE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT IS REQUIRED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE AND BE ABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY.
Please send the following information:
- A well organized timeline for the Project
- Reference websites you have delivered.
- Your bid for developing this project
- Details of technology you propose to use in building this application.
Please review oure website and its features in detail before bidding on this to make sure you can confidently carry out its requirements. PM me with any questions on this or further clarification or discussion. THANKS! Attached you will find the new graphique charter to applied.
Enclosed you will find the target WebSite.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $95 teklif veriyor
I understand your requirement for WEB SITE MIGRATION with the given specifications. As an Experienced Project Creator and Consultant for 3D Graphics-Animations-Web-Multimedia I would be able to deliver the project at b Daha Fazla