This is a very small piece of work for someone experienced in html, java and php
I have recently installed a new website template into my website. However, there are a small number of bugs that I cannot resolve.
1) There is a bug in the site-search in the top banner of all pages. After having done a site-search, the content on the results page moves when mouse is moved on the page. This occurs in IE9, but not IE 10?
a. NOTE – THIS IS A RESPONSIVE WEBSITE (IE IT CHANGES LAYOUT TO ACCORDING TO THE DEVICE BEING USED) WHICH MAY BE CONTRIBUTING TO THIS PROBLEM
2) [url removed, login to view] ---- This page uses '[url removed, login to view]' --- I have added specified in [url removed, login to view] the email I want the form data sent to. However, although the form content seems to submit correctly, no email arrives at designated email address
3) [url removed, login to view] --- I created this page by copying the above 'contacts' page. I have added 3 additional fields (Date report is required ---- Expert type ----- City where assessment is to be done). I have also added a pop-up calendar to the date field
• This page uses [url removed, login to view] --- and ---- [url removed, login to view]
• I do not know how to get the form data to post to the required email
I require a developer to:
a) Correct the problem with the site-search
b) Correct [url removed, login to view] so that form data is sent to the designated email address
c) Ensure all fields are working corrects
d) For [url removed, login to view] - correct my poor coding so that all fields are submitted correctly to the designated email address
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 99$ teklif veriyor
Dear docman With 10 years of experience in webdevelopment, i think we can work together to make your site work for you. Best Regards, Lajos Pirk Hungary