We've got a website that runs on Wordpress 2.9.2, using Atahualpa 3.4.5. It's bilingual and uses the Qtranslate plugin. We would like to upgrade Atahualpa as well as there are several issues that need debugging:
1. Atahualpa needs to be updated to 3.4.9 without loosing any content, lay-out or design.
2. Blog titles are incorrectly displayed, showing both languages including the Qtranslate code. I presume it's got something to do with the custom fields bfa_ata_body_title and bfa_ata_body_title_multi, that I can't update or delete.
3. When re-saving a post or page, unwanted <p> tags appear before and after the text, leaving white space between the title and the text. I can't seem to get rid of it for some reason.
4. Qtranslate provides shortcodes to manually translate text other than the body text. When I use it in the titles of the sidebars however, these shortcodes don't work. Qtranslate should work correctly all through the website.
5. Overall performance of the entire website needs to be improved in terms of speed.
Please contact me in case you need any additional information.
I'd like to receive an estimate of hours and costs please.
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 175$ teklif veriyor
KINDLY READ OUR PM, We are reputed software company here in India,Our wordpress work for clients are... http://www.emergingmoney.com/ www.shortsuccess.com Waiting for your PMB