I'm in need of a Wordpress Multiuser Expert to work in a upgrade to the latest version, install a few mods and also fix some template issues in the site.
We are running an earlier version of WordPress MU here:
[url removed, login to view]
It is integrated with our installation of the VBulletin forums software.
We need a programmer who can upgrade us to the latest version, maintain the integrations with vBulletin, and make sure our style works on the new installation. There will also be some minor enhancements to the GUI that can be discussed after the upgrade.
We would propose having our system's admin put a copy of the current WordPress MU in a test directory, provide you with access, have you perform the upgrade, test it, and then migrate the upgrade to the live installation.
We would like the following widgets and plugins added:
[url removed, login to view]
Share is the 100% open source solution that makes sharing and spreading your content easier than ever, all while giving you complete control. Pre-configured as a Wordpress Plugin
1. Facebook Like, Facebook Activity, and Friend Us on Facebook need to be added to the template as they are on http://www.elitefitness.com.
2. The banner code needs to be swapped for new banner code.
3. Copyright 2010 changed to 2011
4. Pages need Google analytics code.
5. All modules need to be updated to their most current versions.
6. Tweet Button
7. WPMU Meta Tags – if this is not functionality in the newest version [url removed, login to view]
8. Comments SPAM filter [url removed, login to view]
9. SPAM blogs filter [url removed, login to view]
10. Outbound links filter [url removed, login to view]
11. Global Search plugin [url removed, login to view]
12. Random Posts Widget Can be displayed on home page as a widgte. Random Posts Widget - needs customization of blog theme.
13. WPMU Featured Blog Widget [url removed, login to view]
14. vBulletin Reader: [url removed, login to view]
15. BT-Active Discussions [url removed, login to view]
16. bbSigPress [url removed, login to view]
Your input on how to best perform the upgrade is both welcome and appreciated.
Lastly, we need to optimize:
1. Validate the current page at [url removed, login to view]
2. Determine the current load time at: [url removed, login to view]
3. Optimize as much as possible the page based on the rules at: [url removed, login to view]
4. Decrease the load time as much as possible from where it is now based on [url removed, login to view]
5. Make sure the page validates without error at [url removed, login to view]
6. Don't break the SEO work. Check the page in the major browsers for compatibility.
7. Other optimization suggestions are appreciated! And if this project goes smoothly, there is a huge opportunity to optimize the rest of our massive site.
8. Make the new page live from the test directory provided by our systems admin to the live site.
P.D: We need this project urgently if you can get it sooner, pretty sure you can earn a bonus ;)