I need a WordPress 3.0 Thanks plugin with the following features:
(1) It should work perfectly with cached posts and pages of WP Super Cache for my theme.
(2) Any guest or logged in user can click the Thanks button at the end of each post, each page and each comment.
(3) After a Guest or User clicks the Thanks button, it should immediately show (or on reload) their names below each post, each page or each comment, even though WP Super Cache is on. For example:
User1, User2, User3 and 10 Guest(s) said Thanks
or 2 Guest(s) said Thanks
or User3 said Thanks,
depending on who have clicked Thanks.
(4) When clicked, the Thanks can be added by Ajax (no page-reload preferred like Facebook Like) or with page reload, depending on which one works better with WP Super Cache and which one is lightweight.
(5) The code and js should be as lightweight as possible. It should use only one database query (or minimum queries) for the Thanks link below a post and all of it's comments.
(6) The programmer can work on own server and deliver the files.
Please bid if you can immediately or soon not after a few days.
It does not need the Thanks to be updated live. Let the Thanks be updated when the WP Super Cached post is reloaded next time. The main thing is that the Thanks should be updated perfectly on reload even if the pages are fully cached by WP Super Cache. And there should be only one or minimum queries for each post page load, for the Thanks in the post and each comment and these queries should be cached by WP Super Cache when it is on so that they are even further minimized, since I am on a shared server.
Also there is no need to track Guests' thanks by ip if that increases the query load. Let the same guest say Thanks again. Very few will do that. Logged in users can be tracked by user id and be allowed to say Thanks only once.