I would like to create a PHP web application using Zend Framework & Zend_PDF library. The application should be able to perform the following.
1. Simple User Registration (will be on [url removed, login to view], for example)
2. Login, Session, Logout (will be on [url removed, login to view], for example)
3. Membership Area after Login (3 column page)
4. User can upload document(s) in microsft office (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .rtf, .txt), PDF format.
5. If the uploaded document is not in PDF format, then the document should be converted to PDF format. The document will be uploaded to the database.
6. After the document is uploaded, it should be displayed to the user (in middle column) with thumbnails on right column
7. The user should be able to click any thumbnail and go to that page immediately.
8. A toolbar should be displayed on top which will have the following options
c. Zoom with %
d. Add Comment - The comment will be added to the document & also added as a record in database.
e. Highlight text
f. Save document
9. The user should be able to save the document (which will save in the database).
10. In Membership Area, the user can see the list of documents uploaded as a table with
a. Document name
b. Uploaded on
c. Last worked on
11. Clicking on any document in this table, should open the document and allow the user to perform steps 7-9.
12. Clicking Export should send the document to user to save it on disk.
1. Everything should be AJAX based. So, AJAX should be integrated within Zend Framework.
3. Simple Tables could be used to create UI design. I would like to create professional design later.
4. Everything should working in my domain hosted at dreamhost. You need to provide support for it.
After this project is done, there will be additional features to be implemented which will come up as a separate project. The same developer will be selected for extension projects too..