We require the creation of a Content Management System that will create and edit the content of a simple webpage.
We provide services to motor vehicles. The main page lists manufacturers*. The 2nd page lists models of the previously selected manufacturer**. The 3rd page lists the engine of the previously selected model***. Each of these 3 pages provides 5 working areas on each page that allows us to display relative information if required. (See diagrams)
• Index box. For selecting manufacturer > Model > Engine lists
• Textbox 1 (written data info)
• Textbox 2 (written data info)
• Picture box (photo data info)
• Tick boxes for available options on single line of text (written data info)
1. The index box lists items that link to others pages when double clicked or when the mouse is moved over the item in the list, the relative information is displayed in the corresponding areas to the lift of the page (text boxes etc as listed above). Each of these areas to the left can be turned on or off as required through the CMS individually as required. The index box menu also has a function to allow the creation of new linked pages relative to the selected item on the list. See above description * & ** & ***.
2. So the user can go back to a previous page, a navigation bar is displayed at the top of the page. Similar in function as windows explorer navigation bar in win 7.
Toyota> Land cruiser > 2H
This specification is not set in stone! Please suggest alternatives ideas if you see nesesary.