We need a simple web application for checking sympthoms.
Application is based on tree structure and goes as follows:
1. Home page is populated with the core list of sympthoms (level A) in form of hyperlinks.
2. Home page sympthoms are grouped into categories like (HEAD, CHEST, ARMS, LEGS, ABDOMEN etc.)
3. Clicking one of the hyperlinks (A) we go to the next page where is a text and under the text there is another list of hyperlinks (level B).
4. Clicking one of them (one of B hyperlinks) takes us to another text, again with a list of hyperlinks underneath (level C).
5. And so on, and so on. Every step on the path takes us to the next portion of text and choices.
6. In theory the path can be infinite.
7. The end text (the end of the path) is a text with just one hyperlink taking user back to the home page.
8. We would like to see the admin panel to be based on expandable tree structure. It would be the most transparent setup when the sympthoms grow in their number.
9. We also need a very simple and neat graphic outlook of the application.
10. Of course we got the texts, all we need is a system!