Our site needs work from a skilled Joomla developer to add and configure modules to make our site more efficient and user friendly.
1. Installation of the following modules: ShareThis, mosDirectory, Youtube connect. If you know of better modules than the ones listed then just let me know. Youtube – we have a video message that is posted on Youtube that we would like to provide a link to. Or if you know of a better way to show the video on our site without using a YouTube connect then so be it. If ShareThis requires membership on our site then we do not need this module.
2. Properly configure Jevents – it is already configured and setup on our site. There is a new plug-in for Jevents that allows an admin to take attendance for meetings/events/etc. For example: There is Meeting, we need to be able to select the registered members that attended that meeting. Then when the members login – they will be able to see all of the events they have attended. This is a capability of the new plugin. If you know of another way this can work using another module then I will permit you to use it. Presently DT Register is being used as the solution for this and it doesn’t do exactly what we need. The use of DT Register requires the member to select or register for the event in order for the system to show that he attended the event. This will not work. We want to be able to take attendance without any member involvement or action required by the member and the DT Register solution requires member action. I’m looking for a simple solution…no development wanted. This may be the only real work...and may ultimately not be able to be implemented if you cannot setup Jevents to help with this.
3. Transfer users from old phpFox social networking system into the new Community Builder database. There are about 180 users or less.
4. Create a Members Only HomePage. A page that members will see when they login on the site. I think there are templates for this to make it really easy. If a template is used it wouldn’t need to be fancy but would need to read the site’s css. I’m looking for simple here…so no development. Set it up and we can enter the content. If there are no templates available for something like this then this may be omitted as well. This should be a very simple implementation.
5. Facebook Like Box. We already have a facebook account and FBook has provided us with a link to add a FBook like box to our site. We need this added and formatted to look nice on our site.
6. Setup syndication – this is already a module in our Joomla admin but it needs to be setup and added to the website so that users can RSS from our site.
Please bid only if you are professional, respond to emails and keep your promises. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.
CORRECTION: If ShareThis or FBook Like Box requires membership on our site then we may not use this module.