I want the Joomla website to function as follows -
1. Site visitors will click on 'Courses' in the menu and able to see listing of courses.
2. Site visitor will then choose the course and choose number of attendees (default 1) and click on 'Register' button.
3. Next screen (or form below) will collect Name, Course Name, No of attendees and Message.
4. Next screen will show Paypal where they will login to Paypal and pay or enter their CC info.
5. Upon completion they will come back to merchant site. At this point, site owner will get email saying someone has registered for a course and site visitor will get an email confirming the course selected.
6. Site owner should be able to login and see (and print) on one page, course name and list of paid attendees.
1. Site owner should be able to cancel the course and all registered attendees will get an email about cancellation of course. Site owner will manually refund via his Paypal.
Absolutely Mandatory -
1. If you are suggesting using Virtuemart or similar product, it should be absolutely be cleaned up to function as a course/event registration process and not as a typical out of the box 'Add to Cart' looking site.
1. If you don't understand or have questions, ask before you bid!
2. We are looking for quality programming. No inexperienced bids please.
3. Show me samples of work you have done somewhat similar to this outline.
4. You will not be paid and your work will not be accepted for shoddy programming.
5. Timelines should be firm. If you say 5 days, we mean 5 days. If you say 7 and deliver sooner, excellent. If you say 5 and deliver in 10, you will lose $20 per day in late fees.