I need a copy of [url removed, login to view] with cms.
this site can be built on a open source cms like joomlar or phpnuke.
It is very important that all pages on the site are search engine friendly and all page urls should be SEO along with the page.
this means all urls must contain the keyword the page relates to and the page should have key word in title and description.
You will be required to fully assess the hubepages cms system and build a site with exact same cms functions.
1. Creation of pages with information (unlimited quantity).
2. The site is divided into modules - each with its own functionality.
3. The modules are easy to edit and populating with information.
4. Retrieving information from other sites, e.g. trade sites like [url removed, login to view], Amazon.com.
5. Entry of site in groups.
6. Assigning of labels (tags).
7. Voting system and evaluation of the content.
8. Administration of the content - forbid/allow of web sites from the administrator, managing of groups and modules.
Advertisements and Revenue Options
The users can place advertisements (e.g. AdSense) between the modules to gain profits. There are places for custom banners, which can be controlled only by the owner of the site.
When something is ordered directly by a given PAGE (e.g. Ebay), the owner of the main site receives revenue according to the website settings. The relevant modules should be configured, the relevant API key and password should be assigned, in order the trade to be possible.
[url removed, login to view]
• Add/Remove category - you can manage your categories where PAGEs will be assigned to.
• Reported Pages shows the list of the pages that has been reported for spam or inappropriate content and you can mark it as adult or suspend it from the section below.
• Restore Suspended Pages section where you can set status of the page to normal so users can view it again.
[url removed, login to view]
• Add/Delete Modules Category – same as pages, modules (tools for building your page) are grouped in categories to ease users choise.
• Add Modules is a section where you can add new modules to the system in compressed zip format.
• Edit config file helps you change basic affiliate configurations without text editor
• Delete Modules removes the module at all so no data can be restored.
• Suspended modules can restore modules so they can be used again by the users.
• Assign modules to category if you want to change the current category of a module
• Default modules is the section where you can set which will be the default modules for newly created PAGE by drag&drop the modules from the list below.
[url removed, login to view] – send a message to all registered users.
[url removed, login to view] – where you can set admin's email and manage charities which can benefit from visitors or user's profit
[url removed, login to view] – you can track your profit from here but to have the statistics you must use 'Upload earnings file' section for each of the affiliates. This file can be downloaded from your affiliate profile.