Here are the things that I need done.
1. Fix the user registration system. The normal joomla system works fine, the problem comes when I integrate Jomsocial. Right now when a user registers it keeps redirecting to the main login page. Also, when a user registers he should be sent an activation link and not just a code. Need to figure out how to fix the registration system where it is only going to be using the jomsocial registration correctly.
2. Fix the forgot username and forgot password links throughout the site. Again, this works fine in the core Joomla but not when Jomsocial is activated. Right now when users try to reset their password it redirects them to the registration page. This may have something to do with .htaccess file or SEF. The site must have SEF turned on and users must be able to reset their password or get their login through this system. The verification string that is sent to users to reset needs to work and I would like it to be a string and a URL.
3. I am converting my user database from a Joomla 1.5 site to a 2.5 site. I was using Jomsocial on the 1.5 site and will be using it on the 2.5 site. I need to migrate these databases to work with the 2.5 site. There are certain values such as birthday, city and phone number that I want to keep in sync with User ID's so they match up during the migration. In terms of Jomsocial data, i.e. pictures or videos, wall posts etc you don't have to worry about that as the other site no content was really created. The main thing is the birthday field, city field and phone number to be migrated to the new site.
4. I have an old Ruby on Rails database with e-mails, usernames, encrypted passwords, and birthdays that I would like to make work with the site. I believe this can be done pretty easily on userport. However, I am not sure why the password is encrypted in so when a Ruby user logs in the site should prompt them to reset their password.
5. I want to be able to send out e-mails to birthdays 15-17 days in advance. I either want a simple mail / database script written to do this (the old site had one which you could look at) or I want to be able to export birthdays for the whole month from the database with the username, e-mail, birthday, and phone fields in a .csv file.
P.s. the template is Rocket Theme Cereulean template
18 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 207$ teklif veriyor
we are joomla expert gone through project description [url removed, login to view] have full faith on us would able to do as you wish. please go through our few joomla works.
We are able to fix your all issues.. Because our team is experienced in Joomla as well as we are experienced in jomsocial.... we already manage 03 Jomsocial web site..so we have hand on experienced...