Project Name: Midsearch: Ordering (budget: $50.00 out of $700.00)
This is a Joomla! website. To stabalize current sorting and section category issues.
The user search results must sort correctly when the user tries to refine their search using the middle search function.
Visit: [url removed, login to view]
1. From the search function please type or select "St. Lawrence Market Neighbourhood BIA"
2. Youwillc that the results have loaded and ordered by title.
3. Select from the middle search function.
4. Youwillc see the joomla categories.
5. Select the "Business Services" category.
6. Youwillc that the results have loaded and still ordered by title.
6a. Select the "All" category option and youwillc that the results take too long to show - there should be a "please wait" or "loading gif" so the user knows what's happening next.
7. Now click on "Time To Eat" from the side bar navigation.
8. Once the page has loaded, please hover your mouse over the header "Time To Eat" and select "St. Lawrence Market Neighbourhood".
9. Youwillc the results are now listing all the eateries BUT NOT ordered by title - we need this ordered by title.
10. Select from the middle search function again.
11. Youwillc see the joomla categories - relavant to eateries.
12. Select the "Casual Dining" category.
13. Youwillc that the results have loaded and NOW ordered by title.
13a. Now select the "All" and youwillc that the results take too long to show - there should be a "please wait" or "loading gif" so the user knows what's happening next.
14. Once completed the results no longer display listings relevant to eateries, but it shows the entire business directory - when the user selects "all" it should re-display all the listings relavant to eateries again.
**This project is directly related to Project 2 of 8
Please note that this is project is only 3 of 8 my estimated Total Budget to complete all 8 projects is $700 firm. There are 6 Bonus Projects not listed in scriptlance because they are too small of a project, (budget: $160.00 out of $700.00). All these projects have a drop dead deadline of April 13, 2011. Please consider the total budget - only serious bids will be considered. You must be available to report and discuss the issues involved with completing this project. If successful we will consider a continued relationship maintenance contract.