What’s Needed - 2 Modifications to VirtueMart running on top of Joomla - We require an experienced Virtue Mart PHP Developer to integrate two modifications toour existing cart. Experience with one page check out and Fed Ex integration a big plus.
Export from Virtue Mart into Fed Ex
1. Integrate a process or Cron job that creates a Ticket dump from Virtue Mart into Fed Ex. We need to grab the details from Virtuemart and export them into a Fed Ex Shipping module It will need to include all details from the order.. You will need experience working with Fed Ex API's and Ticket formats......... in this option, we also need the tracking # sent back to the customers email address.
Integrate – Fix One page Checkout
We have purchased the one page checkout module --- see [url removed, login to view]
1 . We need to test it with Fedex Shipping Rates as it seems to only work with standard shipping rates.
2. Layout – CSS Fix - The layout doesnt display correctly, doesnt fit properly on page, tables are overlapping and i think everything is shifted due to the left side column.
You will be supplied with the following:
1. Our Fed Ex account information and access to the development center that will include the API’s and Ticket Formats
2. A Development Server and Administrative Access
3. Back up copy of our existing site
4. Chat access with a project Manager
Please ask questions beforehand, we don’t want to waste time if you are not qualified. You will be expected to work with minimal direction.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 183$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I haven't worked with Fedex gateway before but it's not problem once there is clear API document there. I'm familiar with VM core to do this. Thanks!