I need a job board set up as an add-on to an existing website (the coding will be done independent of existing technology though) targeting the advertising industry. Because recruiting in the industry can be sensitive, and these recruiters have special needs, an out-of-the-box jobs board does not necessarily work. I don't have a huge budget but there is some functionality that I feel would improve job software and would like to have it included.
There will be two types of logins: Job Posters and Candidates.
• Post jobs
• These jobs have the option of being posted with the Job Poster (Company or Person)'s profile, or anonymously (this is a key feature)
• A choice between a standard post and an enhanced post (The enhanced post will allow them to receive attachments from the candidate). This will have different costs.
• The opportunity to post a "bounty" for finding someone. This feature will mean they can set a dollar amount that they will pay if someone finds them a candidate that they are able to place in a job.
• They will have a dashboard to receive applications from candidates. Here, they can create folders to sort the candidates.
• Receive notifications when someone applies for a job with the option of receiving them for every candidate, or a "digest" daily or weekly.
• Ability to set up an individual or company account. Company accounts have multiple users with different dashboards. Candidates can be shared between coworkers.
• Job Candidates will set up an account to apply to jobs. Here, their basic information is posted. They can include their resume as text or as an attachment. Their information is kept confidential and unsearchable. The Job Posters will not have the option of looking through resumes. The Candidate will have a login they
• Need to have a payment gateway for Paypal
• Need to have the flexibility to create different types of packages. First 2 postings free, then payment. Buy 5 postings for the price of 3. Subscriptions for unlimited postings. As well as multiple account tiers for the "enhanced" or "limited" posting.
• Ability to hold the "bounty" in escrow and allow the job poster to send it to whoever they choose (if this can't be done it's ok)
• Job boards syndicated via RSS/XML and filtered by city or job type.
• Subscribe to job alerts via text messages
That's all for right now. Please let me know approximate time frame and if other features are suggested, or what might be taken away to significantly reduce costs. Thanks!