We currently have two magento stores with two different IP addresses and two different admin panels. We now want move to still two magento stores with two different IP addresses, but with only ONE ADMIN pannel.
There is NO NEED to move the content/DBs from one of the two existing stores to the other store (new multi-store). The stores have the same content and same theme - the difference is that one is B2C and the other one is B2B with need to login to see prices (already working like this).
Our current setup is as follows
1. dedicated server
2. dedicated IP addresses for each domain & SSL certificates
3. Magento 22.214.171.124
4. Domains are registered and pointing to the two IP addresses
Our requirements are as follows:
1. Add existing domain (without moving content) to the other existing website, both with own IP address
2. Creation of step-by-step guide for the exact procedure that worked with our setup, so we can replicate the process to add for example a third domain in the future.
We will consider this project complete once the following have occurred:
1. The new site is up and running
2. We have received the instructions to be able to set-up a third domain
Work is to be done on a live server...