We need to automate a questionnaire process currently used for our customers. This project will accomplish this automation by storing the questionnaire information in an easy to access format while tracking and reporting on progress and history with each questionnaire submission.
The attached document is the basis for this form. In addition to each of the form fields, most will have an explanation below the question. There will also be some introduction text to display above the form. This text will be provided prior to completion of the project.
When someone visits this page, they must first enter their email address - this will determine if the form is new or one already in progress. No password is required for this step. If the email address matches a form already in progress, the system should open this form so the visitor can continue where he left off. If it is a new email address, a new form should be created tied to this new user name.
Each time the visitor moves to a new field or attempts to submit the form, the form data should save to the database so they can exit at any time without losing any data.
ALL fields are required. A visitor cannot complete the form 100% without some text present in all fields. Validation should be used to let the visitor know of any blank fields if they attempt to submit an incomplete form.
- Administrator should get a notification via email each time a new questionnaire is started.
- Administrator should get a notification via email with the full form submission text once completed 100%
- Visitor should get a notification upon 100% completion with a message defined in the admin area.
- Administrator settings - update admin email address(to be used as the login as well) and password. There will only be 1 administrator for this script.
- Administrator can log in and see a list of active form submissions listed by property name and email address along with % of completion. The list should be sortable by property name and date of last activity.
- Administrator should also be able to view a list of completed submissions listed by property name and completion date. These completed submissions should also be stored and linked from this list. The administrator can view and edit the stored, completed submissions. The list should be sortable by property name and by completion date.
- Administrator can view a list of archived submissions. The list should be sortable by property name and by completion date. These can be moved back from the archive list to the completed list but cannot otherwise be edited in this list.
- Administrator can email completed submissions by entering a recipient email address and selecting "send".
- Administrator can edit the customer notification email described above (under notifications).
- Administrator can move completed submissions to the "archive" list separate from the rest of the completed submissions.
- The selected programmer can create this script on their own server or ours - we will provide an account with FTP and cpanel access to do so.
- Once testing is completed, the script and database will be migrated to another account. The selected programmer is responsible for making this move and testing after the move is completed. We will provide FTP and cpanel access at this time.
- Both our test account and the final account to host this project is a linux/MySQL server. phpinfo is attached.
We will pay 100% of the project price into escrow at the time the project begins and will pay in the following manner:
-50% of escrow when the script is tested and all functionality verified on the testing account.
-50% once the script is transferred to the live account and all functionality verified.
I am available via telephone in the US, AIM, or YahooIM during US East Coast (GMT-4) business hours. To be considered for this project you must be reachable by one of the same means during these hours.