I need someone to help me configure a cloud server on my Rackspace account.
The work was done with the requirements below:
(The more technical reason for needing a dedicated server is we require:)
- PHPShield Loaders (Decoder for encoded PHP files)
- Sensitive Data with a chmod of 0666 (a major security concern on shared systems)
- PHP memory limit raised to at least 256 MB
- PHP max uploaded file limit raised to at least 128MB
- Apache directory with Options All and/or AllowOverride All set
- GD 2.0 command line access
- Command line access for portions of the script that run through CLI
- Basedir Restrictions set to none
- PHP 5.x not running in safe mode
- Because of the sensitive data that is set chmod 0666 these files must be jailed to one owner and not reachable by any other client who has access to or programs on the server, such as in a virtual private hosting situation.
Please reply if you have experience setting up/working with the above information and you can start immediately.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $38 for this job
CCNA (Issued by CISCO) MCP (Issued by Microsoft Corporation) RHCE (Issued by Red Hat Corporation) We can perform this project [url removed, login to view] expertise exp of 21 years related to IT services.
Hey, we can definitely do this for you! We are are new to freelancer.com and we are trying to build some positive feedback :).
Hello I have worked with linux since 1996, and with cloud servers over 1 year. Your requirements are easy for me to do, I know how to setup extensions for php and compile them from the source code if necesary. I am Daha Fazla