Founded in 2004, BrokerSuite™ is a privately owned, Massachusetts based no debt organization that provides integrated benefits communication solutions that connect Brokers, Employers, Employees, and Insurance Carriers. This is achieved by offering an innovative, service-based approach to solving problems and we are doing this with a reliable team of committed professionals working with Cutting Edge Technology. BrokerSuite™ solutions have been implemented at thousands of locations throughout the United States. Our products and services are used by more than 500,000 employees at these locations. Our customers range from organizations such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts, MetLife, Harvard Pilgrim, Cigna, JPMorgan Chase, and many more. We are growing rapidly, and are constantly looking for great people who are the right fit for our culture. For more information on the company, please visit www.brokersuite.com.
The Senior Software Developer is an experienced software engineer/architects/tech lead with solid experience developing web applications using LAMP. This person will be developing and improving our enterprise-class software architecture as well as working with major clients and our staff to provide core customizations and enhancements.
• Estimate tasks prior to development
• Present design for solutions to team leads prior to coding
• Develop application to specifications provided
• Unit test and verify code works prior to sending to QA
• Designing, implementing, testing and deploying a scalable web platform
• Designing, maintaining, and implementing MySQL based middle-tier architecture
• Improving existing MySQL database schemas/tables/indices for optimal use
• Scaling PHP applications, scaling large databases
• Resolving any application issues/bugs that may arise due to architectural or configuration issues across the various layers
• Use our revision control and project management and feature tracking tools
• Discuss requirements with management,staff and customers as needed
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Reports to the Director or Broker Relations, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Masters preferred.
• At least 10 years of medium to large-scale software development experience
• At least 4 years object oriented programming experience
• At least 4 years of LAMP development
• At least 4 years of SQL development
• At least 2 years of mysql development
• Experience with SugarCRM, XOOPS or other major open source projects
• Security and performance tuning experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to communicate professional with clients
• Must be willing to proactively search out and address problems
• Ability to complete work in a timely manner and meet deadlines
• Background in employee benefits from a brokerage or carrier perspective highly recommended
• Capable of working as a team member and ability to demonstrate intellectual curiosity
• Able to work independently and set and meet own deadlines
• Ability to work well with management and other staff
• Understanding client base and how to please clients
• Strong ability and willingness to solve problems and troubleshoot
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, and dental.
Positive Work Environment:
In addition to offering world-class technology solutions, BrokerSuite™ is a great place to work. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, meaningful, varied and challenging work assignments and a workplace defined around mutual commitment, respect and responsibility. We are committed to promoting an atmosphere of innovation, technical curiosity and commercial applicability. We create results that drive success.
BrokerSuite™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We promote the hiring of diverse individuals from all background types. Women, minorities, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Job is on-site ONLY in Foxboro, MA USA
51 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 117451$ teklif veriyor
We can assign the developer for you. Our experience and expertise in website development is more than 8 years and We have been developing websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], Daha fazlası
-----++ Your Search Ends Here Sir ++-----Please check your PM before Deciding. We are not an Company but we can if you allot this project to we.