We have a dedicated server on Hetzner with WHM/Cpanel and we want to upgrade our server with same configiration. We have 4 little cpanel accounts/domains on server and we want to add 2 cpanel accounts/domains too.
We selected Hetzner's "Upgrade in parallel operation with take over of all IPs for the existing server. " migration plan. If you want, you can see the details on [url removed, login to view]
New server is online, Centos 7 installed on new server.
- Our old server was hacked and sent spam mails. We solved this problem but please check the server again for security before the migration.
- setup WHM/Cpanel on new server.
- server optimization. For example we can use nginx etc.
- security settings. For example we can use "mod security", "clamav", "config server", etc..
- We should have best structure for attacks like little ddos, etc..
(Actually, we want best configuration for us and you should be very qualificated about this issue.)
- You should migrate our 4 cpanel accounts to new server.
- We want to use rapidssl for main IP (for e-mails) and for new cpanel account/domain. We will buy 2 different new ssl, we don't have these on old server.
- IMPORTANT: You should teach simply how to make this. We should see your steps/works when you are doing them and you should share some notes simply. For example we can use teamviewer in presentation/"only view" mode and you can type your notes, ask your questions via skype. Or you can share your documantation /your checklist.
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $192 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have over 9 years experience as an Linux admin and strong experience with WHM/Cpanel, hetzner, server security, optimization, etc.. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. THank You
Hello, I am an experience system admin and i can help you in this project. You can view my profile for similar projects i have completed. I wil be good to setup , optimize your server and configure as per your req Daha Fazla
i can configure your new server with your all site and cpanel all file and database. and can make your site live with your new server. waiting for your reply to start now and more discuss.
Hi, unfortunately CentOS 7 isn't supported yet by cPanel. I use cPanel since 2007, went thru many configuration settings and I have a good experience setting it. We can chat and decide how we will proceed with your Daha Fazla
Respected Hiring Manager, I, Nitin Jadhav, a Cpanel Certified Senior Linux Administrator with experience of 10+ years have recently come across posting seeking a Linux System Administrator to setup your Dedicated se Daha Fazla