I need someone to help upgrade the php version on my plesk 9.3 server. No gambles, no guesses; only expert work. I checked around the internet and saw the following instructions which may be of help to you
In order to upgrade PHP 5 to the needed version (if you would like to have other than shipped with Plesk) please do the following:
1) back up the directory %plesk_dir%\Additional\PleskPHP5 - just in case something will go wrong
2) stop the Plesk services (Control Panel and all that are included in the Plesk Run-Time section)
3) rename folder %plesk_dir%\Additional\PleskPHP5 to the orig_PleskPHP5
4) create a new folder PleskPHP5
5) download the needed version of PHP, unzip the content and copy it to the newly created folder PleskPHP5
6) copy the file [url removed, login to view] from the old folder to the new one
7) start the services
8) click "Refresh" button in Components Management section in Plesk and check if you can see the new PHP version there
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $44 teklif veriyor
Experienced Linux system admin here, I can upgrade your PHP version. I'll need SSH and Plesk access to work on.
I can help you with this and any other system administrative tasks you may have. Thanks! -Rick Mc
Hello,I am professional system administrator with big experience in working with plesk servers. Check your PM for details.
Greetings! We, at V I Services, have been delivering Remote IT infrastructure Management (RIM) Services successfully to clients across the globe. Our experienced Windows and Linux Support team members with the su Daha Fazla