Logo enhancement for a travel booking website.
- Enhance the current text-only logo with an appropriate Web 2.0 image
- Present at least three althernatives for review
- Must have a clean simple Web 2.0 look and feel.
- Enhance a letter-only current logo (attached) with a simple immage that communicates that this is a travel/booking site (e.g. airplane?)
- Must be work free from copyright issues (so that we can fully own the end result)
- Any image work must be delivered in enough sizes to accomodate Website and business card use.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Provider agrees that any information communicated beyond the initial bid is buyer confidential, and that the provider will not disclose such information to any third party without buyers prior written agreement. Provider maybe required to sign a Buyer's NDA as part of this project.
PNG editable files