The project is actually quite simple. I would basically like a short 20 second or less intro done for a movie I am creating using various video clips. I would like the intro to encompass the title of my guild (it is for World of Warcraft an online game) and be in a format I can incorporate into Windows Movie. A link to an idea of what I am talking about can be located at the following link htt[p://[url removed, login to view]]=-5716527131708386040&q=blizzard+intro&hl=en
Basically a few seconds in it has a sequence where it flashes around the title BLIZZARD entertainment and has some sound accompanying it. That is basically what I would like done. It doesn't have to follow the same format, same font or anything. It can be totally original but I would like it to incorporate my guild name **Catalyst** and my server name **Lightning's Blade**.
1) Complete and fully-functional video introduction clip 5 to 20 seconds in length.
2) Incorporation of the words/terms **Catalyst** and **Lightning's Blade** into the animated intro clip. They can be on different pages, I have some ideas on how I would like it to "flow" but I am completely open to artist suggestion.
3) Use of sound relevant to the above clip (i.e. if it contains ligthing then lightning sounds, etc).
4) Use of either in game video as a "background" (that I will provide) or a black background for the animated graphic.
5) Large, readable, animated, and centralized font or graphic depicting the above words/terms.
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).