we need something ORIGINAL, not copied from other sites:
1. Logo for our company
2. web-design for our new site
When you bid, please prepare a draft, a suggestion of a logo.
Based on your performance and your bid, we are going to choose one designer for this project.
1. Logo is going to be used for visit cards, documents, promotion, etc.
2. Background color should be BLACK and only black
3. Font color, and color of objects or other images in the logo should be GOLD.
4. [url removed, login to view] - is company name, or website name. Do not put "www". Make word "FLAT" italic. Capital letters, all. Big font.
5. FLAT means something constant
6. Background or logo frame must be rectangular.
7. Try to make everything in only 2 colors: black and gold.
1. AutoFLAT: FLAT means something constant... and we point to our prices for our service.
2. Try to be inovative, not use wheels, ways...and other overused symbols on other sites.
3. This is just a draft of existing template...or existing script. The script is not finished yet but in next couple of days it will be.
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).