For this module we need to modify a Affiliate module.
The follow modifications need to be done:
1) We can insert and manage affiliates trough the backoffice.
2) We have a special program that have 10 different level % commission.
Depending on the total amount of sales of the month before (or if the affiliate reach the amount the actual month) a level (%) will be used to calculate the commission for that month.
When a affiliate have reached a commission level he will hold that level for 1 year. So if in august he have reached commission level 2, he will keep it till august next year but if in September its also reached he will keep till September next year.
Each product have an extra field called CV (Commissionable Value). The commissions are calculated on this amount.
3) each affiliate have a sales area (based on postcodes and country).
When a customer order we use his postcode to connect the customer with the affiliate.
If no affiliate is found for the customer postcode the order cannot be placed. We show a message that there is not yet any representative for that area. (correct text will be given later)
4) When a order is placed and PAID, a email will be send to the affiliate. This email hold all order details (customer, product, payment, ....) . In this email the affiliate can click a link to set the order as delivered.
The affiliate can also do this by login in the front office and view and print the full order and set the order as delivered.
Only order that is paid are visible in the front office.
There is 1 exception, when PAY BY DELIVERY is activated, the system will send immediate the email to the affiliate with 2 links inside: Delivered and cancel order. This order is also visible in the font office.
5) When the affiliate click on one of the links in the email (or set the order status trough the front office) a feedback email is send to the customer. This feedback is stored in the db (in customer and affiliate screens)
6) In the backoffice the admin can see and manage all orders per affiliate. Assigning a order to an other affiliate and so on.
Each month the system generate a affiliate report for the affiliate (order, commissions, ....)
The admin can generate these rapports OTF.
There is also a performance tab on the affiliate, this tab show for the last 6 months (per month in a table) the number or orders, the number of products, the total sales amount.
If there are orders "PAY BY DELIVERY", these orders are in the overview but the commission is 0.
Same for orders that have not yet the delivered status, they are in the overview but the commission is 0.
We will provide later a full detail how these overviews need to look.
7) The affiliate can see all reports and feedback in his frontoffice.
Off course all the standard online advertise options that is included in the module need to stay.
The module need to be multi-lang and works with 126.96.36.199 till 188.8.131.52