We need a skilled developer with experience in PHP, Magento, SOAP and SVN to extend our open source Adyen payment service provider plugin for Magento.
You need to add the Adyen functions to CAPTURE and REFUND payments with the use of the Magento capture/refund functions and Adyen's notification service. Both methods need to communicate with the Adyen SOAP service. It's a good idea to use the Adyen function “cancelOrRefund” to REFUND.
You will also add the following status:
1. Customer starts checkout - order will be created in Magento with status order state 'new'
2. Customer send order and start payment - order will be set to order state 'pending_payment' in Magento
3. Payment will be authorized through Adyen using Magento functionality - on success order state will be set to 'processing'
- 3.1 Orders, which are longer than 3 hours in state 'pending_payment' will be canceled and set to state 'canceled'
4. Payment for order will be captured, using Magento functionality order state will be set to 'complete'
- 4.1. If error on capturing (e.g., credit card is over limit now or bank account blocked), order state will not be changed - error message will be saved
You will get access to the SourceForge project to commit your code to the SVN trunk.
We expect your work being documented and thoroughly tested. At the end of the project we expect to receive an invoice.
The latest version of the plugin is available from SVN at SourceForge, [url removed, login to view]
Adyen's Integration manual is attached to the project.
Test account for Adyen is available.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
Dear Sir, FYI we have worked on Adyen Integration with Magento. Even we have developed SOAP services for integrating the OpenInvoice. Do let us know if we can help you. Thanks
Hello, I'm ready to start work. I've good knowledge. I can do this according to your requirements. Please select us as provider and see PMB for details. Thanks.