I'm a graphic and web designer (not a programmer) and I need to build a Magento site, and I lack of knowledge to do what is required.
My partner and I are looking for a developer that could help us build the site, ideally we are looking for a LOCAL, South Bay, Los Angeles based Magento Guru, since we are in Torrance & Huntington Beach and will like to meet a couple of times during the project. The design will be provided by us.
The project will be divided in about 3 stages (implementation of stages will depend on budget):
- stage 1: development & launch (basic needs for shopping cart will be covered here)
- stage 2: we will be adding basic features that are not crucial, but that we'll like to have
- stage 3: we will be adding extensions & plugins to the cart
Would prefer someone who is comfortable with the following:
- Themes Design tweaks
- Admin Interface Customizations
- Magento Themes Development based on existing design
- Search Engine Optimization for Online Store using Magento
- CMS pages
- Magento Skinning
- Add Magento Go Extensions