We have a Magento install that has the following:
- Products with a specific attribute "SalespersonName"
- Custom checkout option that's included with each order placed.
- Unique IDs that are attached to item PDFs and
A) placed on each PDF
B) stored within the admin
We need the following:
1) a custom report built that can show us the following:
- Total sales based off the aforementioned custom option, based off a drop down list.
- Total sales and list of products sold based on the "SalespersonName" field, also based off a drop down list.
* We occasionally give out free product to our employees using a 100% off coupon code. We'd like for these orders & products to be excluded from the reports above.
2) Our unique ID scheme currently uses the product name and an incremental 3-digit number. We'd like to change that to a 4-character combination of letters and numbers. Those unique IDs should still work as before, where they're placed on the item PDFs, stored in the admin and auto-generated when a product is added.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $498 for this job
Strong skills in Magneto and well experienced in design and development of six sites so far, all of which are live. Please check PMB to know more about our Magneto service as well as portfolio.
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks Nizam