My website [url removed, login to view] was never completed and needs to be fixed and finished. The site is a multi vendor website for Automobile artists and photographers. It's suppose to be similar in style to an [url removed, login to view] which for the most part it is, it's just clunky and needs updating.
Also some known issues are:
1- When a user registers, an email gets sent but goes into spam. This
never was issue before but it happens on gmail, hotmail, yahoo on
accounts I tested. Can this be fixed?
2. Under Admin section - Admin Costs
There is a line for Sale Fee. That is suppose to work as a
"percentage" of a sale. Example - If a buyer bought something from a
seller at $30 and I have this set at 10%, I should get $3. This $3
would then get sent to the member's balance, see #6
3. During checkout if a buyer adds more than 1 item from the same
seller, the shipping costs raise. Example if an item is $30 and the
seller lists his shipping costs at $5, and I add 3 more items it lists
the shipping costs at $20. It should be only $5.
4. I think one issue that may arise with selling. Can it be limited to
when a buyer buys an item, you can only buy from "one" seller at a time? WHich would be easier with issue #3.
5. Under Album Management, in the user admin area, you can't edit or
delete a album.
6. Under [url removed, login to view] All seller's balance's need to be paid to
my paypal only.
There may be more that I am not aware of.