• Notifications to users account and email show order delivered to buyer
• Notification to email and user account saying that they need to leave seller feedback.
• If a user just gives thumbs up and doesn't leave feedback don't leave the standard message “Please add your feedback. This will be shown to the wide public so other users can benefit from your experience.” Instead can the standard message for marketing the order as complete be “good job” obviously this will only be the case if the user doesn't enter their own feedback.
• Correct spelling in order update it says “Yo view the order click on the link below” it should be To
• You need to update buyer information for “order number” email and on users account
• Notifications you have a new message check your inbox as this goes to the users email just on the users account
• Buyer needs an email notification to say when orders have been updated and on the users account.
• For the email notification rather than the sender been the email address can it be Doshnow
• Some users cant login at all now on the login
• Cant login to any users account through the admin panel just loads with a blank page. But if you then type in the url of the home page you are logged in as that user.
• Admin panel when you login loads a blank page. It accepts the login but doesn't redirect you to the [url removed, login to view] it stays on [url removed, login to view] but if you then type [url removed, login to view] it will show u the admin panel.
• When user's logout they now see a blank page rather than be redirected to the home.
• Seems to have the same error over different problems, also when pages load they get a i>>? ( the question mark is upside down)
• And the join now captcha isn't working
• Users to be able to feature their gig for 10% more commission on every sale. To stop the whole site having featured gigs we would have only 5 gigs at any one time showing and when the home page is refreshed 5 more randomly picked featured gigs will show. If we make the gig featured from the admin panel then there is no 10% commission added.
• All the word gigs changed to jobs and any remaining $ signs changed to £
• Have a message tab on the admin panel where all messages can be viewed from all users.
• Have a email tab where you can email all the members with updates and if they reply it goes to doshnow account.
As for the notification the users account we want it similar to the following images attached before and after. Obviously the after will be different depending on if its a message or a order.
Our url is [url removed, login to view] and are putting some serious advertisement into it when these changes are done and will continue to use good programmers to run our updates.