515656 Android Little Modification Required


I already have an ebook project in the workspace folder.

This is how the ebook app opens:

1) Splash screen is shown

2) List of topics are shown (Index Page)

3) When clicked on any topic it opens the content. At the end of the content there is this "Share via Email" link.

I wish to make a little Modification to this App.

I want to give the users of this App an option to register for my newsletter by providing them a way to submit their name and email id in the App itself. I have already created this registration page and its located at: [url removed, login to view]

Now, i want to make a small change in the Android App. When the App is installed and opened for the first time. After the Splash (Loading) screen. On the screen that lists the Titles (index page) it should Automatically open the URL: [url removed, login to view] in the 75% of the Screen. And, in the remaining 25% it should show this button: "Continue to App" when this button is tapped it should close the URL window. When the App is closed and opened for the second time than there should not be any URL shown!

Inside the Eclipse, i should be able to:

1) Edi the Website URL which opens on the Listing page. (So, that i may make changes to the URL if needed)

2) Allow me choose whether the Registration URL is shown every time the App is loaded or only once when the App loads for the first time...

I will give you the complete workspace folder and you will be required to make those programming changes and re-send it to me along with the instructions on how to edit the website URL and how to change the Settings for opening the Website URL in the App!

Since, it's not a very complicated project my budget is low!

Beceriler: Android, Her şey Kabul, Düzenleme, Mobile App Development, PHP, Web Sitesi Yönetimi

Daha fazlasını gör: programming on android, programming in android, php programming android, php eclipse, first android phone, eclipse programming, eclipse for php, eclipse for android, eclipse c programming, eclipse android, c# android programming, android settings, android list, android eclipse, android close app, android-app url, android 3, how to make an app android, how to make a android app, small little, Little, little an, android website php, android small, android register

İşveren Hakkında:
( 5 değerlendirme ) Ahmedabad,

Proje NO: #2261588



Please check PMB.

%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 35%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(12 Değerlendirme)