I'm looking for someone to create a WordPress plugin that will, when enabled, create a WAP compliant page on the WordPress site that is able to integrate with an aWeber account. It would work like this:
- User installs plugin on their site
- An alert at the top after install directs them to the admin area of the plugin to enter their aWeber information (whatever info is needed)
- Plugin creates a checkbox on the post creation page of WordPress
- When checked, this plugin makes the post (or page) viewable by WAP devices. I'm not talking smart phones here, I mean feature phones. WAP browsers, not HTML browsers. If you don't know what I'm talking about or can't envision how to do this, PLEASE don't bid on this project.
- The plugin also installs on the post or page 2 fields, one for name and one for email address, along with a submit button. When a user of the site enters that info and clicks submit, the info should be transmitted to Aweber and posted to the appropriate (defined in the plugin admin settings) list on Aweber
- A user of the plugin should be able to edit the text around the email capture fields just like any other WordPress post.
That's it. The idea here is to make an easy way for me to capture email addresses on WAP and transmit them to my Aweber account but I want a fully developed plugin so I can sell/give it to others if I decide to do so.
IMPORTANT: In the SUBJECT line of your bid, please include the password "butterfly". If you don't do this, your bid will not be considered.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $680 for this job
Hi, please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capabilities. Regards, Ricku Lohar
Hello we having experience of working wordpress, magento and all open sources and also .net technology, i have seen requirement and happy to work with you
Hi, I can do this. Please provide me details and lets start the work. Thanks!!