Looking for expert in mobile/smartphone/tablet/desktop detection and redirect.
Have already desktop version and mobile version of the website.
1) Detect if mobile/smartphone/tablets or desktop. Detect user-agents - from auto updated list.
2) Redirect smartphone users from a desktop page to its equivalent smartphone-optimized page (sub page to subpage) and vice versa.
3) Follow google webmaster guidelines
4) Notify correctly search engine bots which page is mobile and what is desktop (google, bing, yahoo, etc)
5) Make sure no penalization to search engines due to dubpliate content between mobile site and desktop
6) No cloacking while detecting user agents
7) Put the right META such as rel=”canonical” ; rel=”alternate”
8) Put at footer of mobile site pages a button-link allowing the view of the desktop site (<a href="[url removed, login to view]">Visit full site</a>)
9) Test with real mobile devices that all is functional.
Each page of the site will need the right code and redirect correctly.
To reduce cost, woder will do it for frontpage and a few subpages, then I can do the remaining.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 505$ teklif veriyor
Hello, I am Peter, nice to meet you. I would like to take care of you project. It sounds really simple. Just give me a message. Best regards, ~ Peter