We run a cloud computing environment for professional photographers.
It is a 100% web based environment. We have two views.
One view is for desktop browsers, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE, etc.
The second view is for mobile phone browsers, iPhone, Android, Palm, etc.
It is currently up and running. It works well, but the first coder was not a very good coder and the code needs to be tightened up as well as these update requests.
You can see the program at
[url removed, login to view]
Here are the list of the features/fixes we want to add to it.
1. Fix Security Issues - tighten up the code, there are caching problems and mysql injection problems.
2. Contracts - Make it possible to create a contract for a client. The admin would choose from a stored list of contracts, choose the products to add to the contract and send the link to the end client. The client would then sign the contract online (type the name and click agree) The contract would capture their IP and MAC address and store it. Then the client and admin would be able to print a PDF of the contract.
3. In products and packages section add the ability to re-order items. (desktop only)
4. Invoice - Fix the edit function where if you edit it, current products are deleted.
5. Invoice - be able to an amount on the fly without having to choose products.
6. Calendar - when adding an event and it is a new client, be able to create a new client while adding an event. (we use web2cal)
7. All client related info under clients hot linked to the event/production, etc. (show remaining balances, etc.) If a client is referenced on any item, then that item appears in their history and there is a link to that item. This includes, calendar events, invoices, expenses, to do, anything...
8. We create how to videos for the photographer under the mentoring section. We need a backend for us that allows an easy way to upload movies and create a movie page for the admins to watch. We add about one video a week, so this is important.
9. Fix Bug - When you add a client in the main stage, it pulls the main stage styling into the sub-stage area.
10. Be able to customize the production workflow. Allow admins to add their own items to the production workflow
11. BUG - Client numbering system for events. (doesn’t change if changed in calendar)
12. The numbering system for events needs to work for all events. Now it only works for "Appointments"
13. Want to change the date picker in both the desktop and mobile version. For the desktop we want something that looks more like the rest of the site. For the mobile version we want this date picker - [url removed, login to view]
14. We want to add a notes module. This would be like the to do module, but just allow the admin to create a number of notes.
15. Dates in production and to do - add dates to both the production and to do, so the admin can sort by date.
16. Need to be able to sort the production items by the same order as the production drop down.
17. In the admin settings allow the admin to add more colors than is available. Also, be able to assign names to each color. For example red=Bob and everytime red shows it displays “Bob” instead of red.
18. Only show current month expenses on opening the income/expense.
19. In the client section be able to separate by client type. This would be set up in the admin section. Then be able to sort by that type. For example, “Make Up Artists” then when we need a make up artist we can do a search by that type.
20. sort by client and sort by type in production workflow.
21. In the client section if we use an "&" then we can’t add any events to that client.
22. Make it so users can change their admin login and password. We use Paypal IPN and it assigns a username and password but it is so hard to remember. Can we make it so that the user can change the name and password and the database references the paypal login. (if we can do this for the proofer, too, that would be great).
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1301 for this job
Experienced on cloud computing. Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
We are capable of working on this project,till now we are mainly into PHP development. please refer my company site [url removed, login to view] for reference projects we have worked
Hi, I can do this project in due time. I am well experienced in this field. I am waiting for your positive response. You can talk to me at thinkbit on skype