I have two plugins I need written, which are fairly strait forward.
EMAIL CERTIFICATE REMINDER
- Automatically send email reminder starting at 90 days before certificate expiry.
- Some users do not use valid email addresses so we would need a way to notify a supervisor or manager that these people need to take the training again. Perhaps using the built in messaging system to the admins
- Ability for instructors to call up a list of users who's certificate is going to expire, either at user level or course level. This way they can plan training days and notify supervisors that their employees need training.
MANUAL TRACKING OF "OFFLINE / MANUAL" TRAINING
- Most of our clients have blended learning, a combination of classroom or practical and online.
- For example, instructor led classroom environment, or group training in person
- Instructor needs to be able to mark these people as done
- These students would then be in the system for the EMAIL CERTIFICATE REMINDER plugin to do its' job
Hello! Our developers are familiar with Moodle & would create the plugins within 10 days. We guarentee high quality work. Hope for a great cooperation. Best regards, Elena Zhukova