- I have a share feature on my site for content.
- it works 1 way for visitors and another way for logge din members.
- for this task, I am only concerned with logged in members.
- when a logged in member shares on facebook or twitter, they will NOT hsare the actual url of the content but a secondary url thast shows exact same content but on their own profile.
- this brings traffic to their profile as they share.
- Each member also has an affiliate url, based on their username.
- when someone clicks on this affiliate url, a cookie is placed that will designate that user as the referrer for the affiliate program.
- usually this is added when someone clicks on a creative like direct link or banner ad. However, I have it set so when a logged in user shares a promo, the secondary promo url will NOT ONLY bring the visitor back to the profile to see the content, but ALSO set cookie for affiliate program. so there is no need to click anything else. If/when they visit the affiliate program, the member is automatically recognized as the referrer
- I need to duplicate this cookie embed on 2 other parts on my site.
- The links are already set to share, I only need the affiliate cookie embedded in the shared url, the same way it does above.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
I have read your project details, and I am interested in offering my services. I provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all my work. Milestone is required to begin; to be released when the job has been satisfactor Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, Sir i am dam sure i can do this please give me one chance dont need to pay me any thing pay me when u see i am on right path but plz give me one chance to prove my self i am a real proffessional and authent Daha Fazla
I have over 14 years of Web Developer experience, primary focused in PHP/MySQL. I believe I'm the perfect fit for your project due to my level of expertise and knowledge in PHP. I am a fast learning when it comes to Daha Fazla