- classified ad website
- user can search different shops by different districts and different category
- search result listing, randomly choose one at 1st position, and then other results follow the order inside database, for example from 1-10, randomly chosen 6 at 1st position, result listing will be 6 7 8 9 10 1 2 3 4 5, if chosen 2 at 1st position, result listing will be 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1.
- shops can pay more to buy 1st, 2nd and 3rd position
- banner ads at different category and different district and different version (web or mobile)
- multi-language english, traditional chinese (main) & simplified chinese
- add / delete category
- add / delete district
- banner ads control
* web version
* mobile version
* with or without link
* each position has 2 ads randomly shown
* number of clicks
- input shop details (information, photos, description, district, category, listing priority [1st, 2nd or 3rd, or default]
- comments (this one is not real comment, can only input by admin)
i will provide well designed html pages
9 freelancers are bidding on average $587 for this job
on2itonline: Hi, KIWI Team here at on2itonline would love to work for you on this project, we do "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots of offer that others don't, like our lifetime FRE Daha Fazla
Yes i completely understand your projects needs and i have those specific skills to complete project to your satisfaction please check message board for quality of work and my experience.
Hello I have 5 years of experience and i am ready to start so please share with us the HTML or design files which is you have Dolcy
Hi, we carefully see your requirements & can handle this in time smoothly please see our portfolio, "Ensure Client Satisfaction is our goal" So I can start immediately and provide a high-quality work. Plz check PMB. Daha Fazla
Classified website experts here. Please check PMB. New at freelancer, but vintage developers. Reply awaited, Ready to start.
Dear, Sir/Madam I am interested in your project and I am ready to start it. I had gone through your requirement and specification. Please see my PM.