We have an existing website on the Viart PHP shopping cart platform ([url removed, login to view]) and would like to launch an iOS and Android shopping app using the MobiCart ([url removed, login to view]) application.
There is not currently an API bridge between the two packages, so we would like to have one developed. There is, however, a standard API set up on the MobiCart side. And, Viart is PHP / MySQL based so anything should be able to be created.
We do not have a MobiCart app built yet, so part of this project will be to create a basic app on iPhone, iPad and Android using the MobiCart software. We can provide creative content (images, logos, etc.) if the developer provides required wire frame diagrams. All of the product information and images are already in place on our website.
The bridge would need to support:
1. Allowing product creation, deletion and updating on Viart to flow through to MobiCart
2. Allowing customer account information to flow both directions
3. Allowing orders place on MobiCart to flow through to Viart
4. Allowing order status to be managed in Viart and flow through to MobiCart
5. Allowing merchandise hierarchy (categories) to be managed in Viart and flow through to MobiCart
5. Any other basic bridge communications to ensure eCommerce works successfully
The MobiCart app would need to support:
1. Both iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android
2. Mimic our current website merchandise hierarchy
3. Display product information in similar fashion to our website
4. Allow users to view order history and see order status
5. Allow basic contact us functionality
6. Push notifications on order status updates
7. Allow users to place orders, enter billing info, etc.
Basically, we want to continue to mange our eCommerce platform in Viart, but want MobiCart to be seamlessly integrated so our customers can purchase either on our website of via the apps.
Please respond with timeline, budget and examples of relevant work you have completed in the past.
Please do not respond with generic bids. We will only respond to people who have actually read our requirements.
We highly prefer selecting a developer with deep experience in the Mobi-Cart API.