Hello, I need help converting 2 PHP scripts into a MySQL stored procedure.
In a nutshell:
SCRIPT 1: [url removed, login to view]
1. The script reads from a the database to get a list of "EVENT_ID"s to update
2. For each of the EVENT_IDs, the script calls a STUBHUB API to retrieve latest TICKETs
3. The scripts reads the JSON result and writes the results to the database.
4. The script then calls a STUBHUB API to update the EVENT table with the lastest information
SCRIPT 2: [url removed, login to view]
1. This script reads the MYTICKETS table to identify tickets to update.
2. The script then updates the record with the latest run date for the EVENT_ID (Events Table) and the TICKET_ID (tickets table).
12 freelancers are bidding on average $187 for this job
Hi sir, building mysql stored procedures is not a issue for me, since I have lots of experience on this, however to access an API from MySQL, we will need to take some actions before. I have sent you a proposal and a Daha Fazla
Hi, Consider its done! I would love to get this opportunity of working with you. I can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select me to execute this project. Please check your private message board. Thanks
Hello Please read more than private message thank you
Hello I'm interested with your project. I'll do it for you. Regards.
Hello, I have over 8 years experience in web developing. I can do this job. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank You
Hi, I am a expert of PHP and Mysql. I can start justnow. Regards.
hello sir, We can convert your both scripts in Mysql stored procedures easily. Please provide the details. Thanks.
Six years of experience in software development with fortune 500 company. Ensure best quality and low turnaround time.
I am interested in your project. This bid will include the creation of the stored procedure and the first run of data testing of the first run.