I am building a feature where users can create a custom email template. Each email may have a logo and up to 9 slots for sponsor images (and links). I have already built the email template, image placeholders, and a basic Edit dialog where the image uploads will take place.
I am looking for help with the following and would like to use the Blueimp uploader (already installed).
1. Ability to upload files to each placeholder (1 logo, up to 9 ads) using a dialog
2. Each placeholder can have 0-3 images
3. The images must be either 250x250 or 410x80 depending on the placeholder
4. File type and size will be restricted
5. On upload, a SQL statement must run (I will write the statement)
6. On upload, the new image must appear in the dialog with a thumbnail and ability to delete (and delete from database)
7. On upload, the new image will actually fill the placeholder in the email template without a refresh
I would need this finished before the end of the week. Keep in mind, I have already built the framework and just need help configuring the uploads and images after upload.
Also, each upload must go in a directory based on the current template id
5 freelancers are bidding on average $464 for this job
Currently available. Please see feedback page for references, thanks.
Dear Client - Thanks for the opportunity..We have gone through your project details. we have more than 10 yrs of experience and developed plenty of ecommerce portals, We have included few best ecommerce stores below. W Daha Fazla
I'd like to offer myself as a candidate for this project. As I believe my skills would be an ideal match for this position and can provide you best quality work with proven results.