I am building a feature where users can create a custom email template. Each email may have a logo and up to 9 slots for sponsor images (and links). I have already built the email template, image placeholders, and a basic Edit dialog where the image uploads will take place.
I am looking for help with the following and would like to use the Blueimp uploader (already installed).
1. Ability to upload files to each placeholder (1 logo, up to 9 ads) using a dialog
2. Each placeholder can have 0-3 images
3. The images must be either 250x250 or 410x80 depending on the placeholder
4. File type and size will be restricted
5. On upload, a SQL statement must run (I will write the statement)
6. On upload, the new image must appear in the dialog with a thumbnail and ability to delete (and delete from database)
7. On upload, the new image will actually fill the placeholder in the email template without a refresh
I would need this finished before the end of the week. Keep in mind, I have already built the framework and just need help configuring the uploads and images after upload.
Also, each upload must go in a directory based on the current template id
5 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 464$ teklif veriyor
I'd like to offer myself as a candidate for this project. As I believe my skills would be an ideal match for this position and can provide you best quality work with proven results.