WE NEED HIGHLY SKILLED RAW PHP CODER WHO CAN START TODAY
PHP / Mysql and some CSS (Design portions) Once customizations are a complete I do still need a long core partner to handle maintenance for us. Efficiency per hour is critical. YOU NEED TO BE A PROBLEM SOLVER...You will have to take the project and lay out clear and concise GOALS and TIMELINES for each GOAL. You will be held to those dates.
A. Customizations are a bit complex. We are taking a VLD commercial dating script and heavily changing functions and making many installs share one database. Basically we are reverse engineering this to be able to do cost effectively and rapidly.
Each day major strides should be made in this list...
1. Make it to where multiple installs share one database. Therefore when someone joins 1 site in a network of sites they are joined to all the sites within the network with the same username and pass. So say a person joins [url removed, login to view] they also become a member and can be found on [url removed, login to view] (Urls are merely examples) Therefore 1 master database is shared. MySQL work.
2. Customize source code of the profiles so that cities and states are tags and so that singles in that city populate pages by clicking the city on any 1 profile. (With SEO friendly URLS) Dynamically generate for all cities and states in the U.S.
3. Add 56 interest niches to registration process. These will later control how other sites retrieve matches.
4. Alterations to custom theme to make more responsive.
5. Integrate singles groups
6. Disable music and videos and maybe remove to reduce load and create singles groups that only moderator can open but members can join.
7. Make alterations to hot or not.
8. Add a reminder that someone is already a member (popup) if they try to join another site in the network telling them they are already a member and offering user / pass retrieval.)
There will be two versions of the customization.
1. The first customization will have dynamically generated pages that are editable by us in admin page for all cities and states in the US. These will need to be created in such a way that they can get indexed.
2. The second customized install will be a more limited version without the city and states indexable pages. The vast majority of the work is in the first customizations. Then the second less customized version will take a good bit of work. From that limited second version you will follow a methodical process to roll out the customized second version of many many sites. This will then be a streamlined process whereby you will simply be. Switching out meta info, desc, tags, logos, GA codes, social profiles, and images for a shared Google document that gives you all the information you need. We also have a instructional video on how to proceed. This work is lower skill set so hourly charge should be reduced at that stage. We will have to approach this carefully to avoid duplicate content therefore using no index for content within a page but index for the outer portion of the results pages.
Lastly, after everything is done you will help set up a paywall. However, for the time being the site will free. This paywall will give us an option to turn on payments at a later day with the flip of a switch. It is the very, very last step. We do want a long term partner. I would estimate that every month after this is done we'd be paying someone around $[url removed, login to view] a month at least for misc. work and maintenance. Also this partner would be our go to person for apps, and later customizations. I prefer a single person with certified high PHP scores rather than a company as this is the best way to save costs. You must though be EFFICIENT with your logged time. We had hired someone and they were slow and high priced. We feel for $[url removed, login to view] an hour we can find a single individual and that would be our preference. We may pay a lot more or we pay less. It depends on the person and how professionally and efficiently they work from the time we first say hello.