I have a PHP scraper posting to MYSQL database.
The first part of the script scraps the following and works well
id, suburb, postcode, state, property_type, rental_yield, median_price, 12_month_growth, 24_month_growth, 36_month_grow, suburb_profile, where_is_it, whats_for_sale
The second part of the script is buggy and slow
House_Trend, House_Auctions, House_OnMarket, House_Discount, Unit_Trend, Unit_Auctions Unit_OnMarket, Unit_Discount, Population_postcode, Population_Size, Region_NT, Distance_CBD, Surroundings
State two does the following
- Scraps information from 2 different websites
- Updates the database from State one (shown above) with data collected from this stage. (1 database only)
Script becomes buggy at stage 2 around record 7000 and keeps going around and around. To fix this I would then delete that record it restarts at and then it goes a little further before doing the same thing again.
If you believe you can help then please register your interest with me
- I will send you the script to review and quote
- You are welcome to replace the script with your own
- You can fix the scritp and make it run quicker (it current takes 4 days for stage 2)
- You need to be a very good PHP programmer
Thank you for reading my Project, I look forward to hearing from you "if you are a very skillful PHP programer".