This website will function exactly like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
We will rank the best internet agencies and need a backend management tool to input the companies, input their ratings, and control the site.
• The website ranks the best firms in about 16 different categories (SEO, PPC, 3d animation, etc.).
• Every category has category specific metrics. For example, SEO has “Quality of Rankings”, while PPC has “Landing Page Optimization Score”
• The categories and metrics measured for each category need to be created by the programmer, not us.
• Companies are manually entered in via the backend. They do not register via the frontend.
• Companies are manually entered in – and then the metrics for them according to their category are as well.
• The actual RANKING of the company is manually entered in when we put them into the system if they are in the TOP 10 only. We need a dropdown that shows the available positions and taken positions. Anyone NOT in the top 10 will be arranged according to their company TOTAL SCORE.
• All meta data for every CATEGORY and every COMPANY is editable via the backend. Including the homepage and any other page on the site created during the programming stage
• We need a blog or article section, using the skin of our website, that connects to the categories we are ranking. In other words, if we are doing an article about “SEO”, we want the top 10 ranked SEO companies to appear on the blog post. An example of this will be given.
• There is a vendor spotlight. At any given time, we simply check off a checkbox in the backend under the company we want to highlight and it overrides the previous vendor and unchecks the previous vendor. In other words, if we go into COMPANY A today and click the checkbox to HIGHLIGHT AS VENDOR, then tomorrow we check off COMPANY B, it removes the check from COMPANY A and displays COMPANY B
• There are 3-4 contact pages, all require a basic sendmail script.
• All metrics on the front end will have simple tooltip popovers when moused over.
• We’ll need a PR page (simple HTML page) to display links to our press releases.
• There’s a disclosure page which is a simply HTML page with text explaining our disclosures
• We will provide the standard meta data template for all pages to output.
• The site may output a bar chart in the frontend when we choose a percentage in the backend.... see how [url removed, login to view] has those
• Output pdf of the ranking chart: like [url removed, login to view]
33 freelancers are bidding on average $2666 for this job
Hi! Thanks for posting this requirement. We are TOP RATED professionals at [url removed, login to view] working since 2004. We are experts with design and development works. Our official website is: [url removed, login to view] We Daha fazlası
Thanks for your detail post and descriptions. We have reviewed the requirements and as per your requirements we are very much comfortable to accept this job and make the site [url removed, login to view] we appreciate a voice conversati Daha fazlası
Hello, We have some couple of [url removed, login to view] you please respond back,. so that we can clarify our queries. Can we have a discussion?. . We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified [url removed, login to view] are very good in mobile appli Daha fazlası
Hello Sir, Message us to chat further. skype: [url removed, login to view] Our company website: [url removed, login to view] Our Aim: 100% commitment for High Quality, High Speed, High Satisfaction! Our Outstanding Portfolio: ww Daha fazlası