I need a professional prestashop developer (if you are not an expert in prestashop, please don't bid on this job).
The job is to migrate my current PS 220.127.116.11 to the latest prestashop 1.6 version.
Preferably you can migrate this to it's own domain (if you have a local working/testing enviroment). If not, you have to install the new shop on a subdomain on my server. The finished migrated prestashop 1.6 must then be moved to the main domain (current domain I'm using).
These are key factors, and you should have experience with migrating prestashop from old to new versions:
1. Keep category-id's and product-id's intact for seo-purposes.
2. Move customers, addresses, orders, products, categories, product-combinations and so on to the new 1.6 version.
3. Make everything work as supposed on the new installation, and have it working on my current domain (after deleting the old shop).
4. Have the downtime as low as possible
5. Working with THIS project until it's done.
6. NOT be using the Prestashop Upgrading Module (1-click upgrade) as I have very bad experiences with this one.
7. No "shortcuts" / "hardcoding" to make it work.
8. Other things that you find important to remember when migrating.
My current shop:
About 1200 customers
About 1700 orders
About 1500 products where most of them have combinations.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $601 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
hello. I understand you job. I can do it. please contact [url removed, login to view] can discuss more than for this job. I have a lot of experiences with Prestashop. You can see my profile on freelancer for more detail. Some my proje Daha fazlası
My names is Ana Maria . I have read your project Description. It seems easy for me to work on this project. I am ready to discuss more about the project