I will need help migrating approx 60 websites/hosting accounts to a new host. These websites are currently hosted on a Plesk server. However, I will need help to migrate them to a new Linux Hosting Platform (Non-Plesk/cPanel host). All hosting accounts are Linux based, and I will need you to migrate each hosting account as follows:
1) Download each hosting account from the current server (Will have to be done one by one).
2) Upload each hosting account over to the new platform (FTP will be provided for each website).
3) Backup the database of each hosting account on current host.
4) Set-up and upload the backed up MySQL database for each host (if applicable) on the new server.
5) Ensure that the pages appear on new host from the temporary preview URL.
6) Confirm it is okay to modify the DNS (DNS updates will be done by us).
Please only bid for this job if you have done this type of work before as we can do this job ourselves; however, we would need assistance with getting these completed due to time-constraints on our part.
Delivery: Monday 29th September 2014.
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 89$ teklif veriyor
Hii I have team of 10 programmers. We can easily transfer all the sites in 2 - 3 days only. Please hire me here so i an start the work thanks
Hello I am ready to start it now. I can give it in your budget and within your time [url removed, login to view] you want to see my previous work then please come on chat. Thanks with Regards Nilanjan Banerjee