I will be creating a multi-part web form consisting of two pages for the purpose of lead capture. If the person fills out the first page then the information will send into a database. If the person fills out the second page then the information from the first and second page will send in (as one). So if someone’s goes thru the whole process I will have two entries from them.
Here’s I need done.
1. Aid with form submitting to database
2. Have database match duplicate entries based on date, name, phone, state, and email address. And purge the shorter of the two entries.
3. Post copy of data to url provided by third party after being in database for 10 mins. Need this timeframe to be adjustable.
4. Need an basic admin section that will allow me to modify the time it takes for data to post to third party
5. Need to be able to turn on/off data posting feature
6. Need to be able to delete entries in database
** I DO NOT NEED THE FORM CREATED. JUST THE ITEMS LISTED IN 1-6.
** ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A REQUIREMENT.
** THIS PROJECT IS NEEDED QUICKLY.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $313 for this job
We have expertise in php and mysql. We can create these forms.
I can do the task described. Please check inbox. Thank you.
Hi, i assume you have the mockup for the pages? Or do you need the design as well. I am a expert PHP an MySQL developer. The Form entry and database is easy. However to allow the posting to a url some scripting on th Daha Fazla
I am a professional with roughly 6 years exerpience and a college level degree in the field of web development. For an understanding of my skills please check my portfolio at [url removed, login to view]
Presently I am working with MNC from the last three years as a Senior SoftWare Engg. Through out my career I have acquired a very good knowledge of Web technologies (PHP ,Joomla ,WordPress etc).
Hi I'm Mithu.I've already read your project details.I am not so much experienced in freelancing but experienced in web developing. If you give me a chance and help me i'll give you a better output. Best regards MIT Daha Fazla