I need an efficient way of packing circles, all of tentatively 5 km across as radius, all over the Whole of Google Maps, such that the circles do not overlap each other and maximise the utilisation of the space (to minimize waste). See the graphic appended "An Efficient Way".The Exact center of each circle is to be labelled in the mySQL database and each circle is to be given a primary id to identify it from mysql. Circles are to be light orange and transparent to allow see-through to the places underneath and below on the Google Map. Circles are to cover the whole of Google Map.
1) Radius of 5 km is standard, but may be varied at webmaster's discretion to, say, 10 km, 20 km, etc.
2) Circles arranged on Google map like as shown on"An Efficient [url removed, login to view]" below to minimize wastage in terms of uncovered areas. Uncovered areas refer to the white areas in the graphic "An Efficient [url removed, login to view]" below.
3) Refer to "C as [url removed, login to view]". The Exact center of each circle to be identitied by latitude and longitude in degrees and minutes.
4) For each circle, make it possible to identify the top-left, topmost, top-right, middle-left, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, bottom-right circle, ie 8 surrounding circles like as shown on "C as [url removed, login to view]", along the same row of mysql data in the database which describes an individual circle.
In other words, for requirement 3) and 4), means that for each row of mysql table data with respect to a particular circle, the primary id of each circle to be uniquely shown on the same row, along with its corresponding latitude, longitude, as well as either primary id and (latitude and longitude) of the 8 surrounding circles to itself.
5) Enable user's mouse to randomly mark a location on Google Map and then reveal which circle the user's marked position falls into. This means to reveal the primary id of the circle, and its latitude and longitude of its exact center, of the circle that envelopes the user's marked position on Google Maps.
One final feature: As this is a member's site, able to reflect which place ie circle that user is at, defined in terms of the circle that user's position belongs to, as he or she moves around on the Google Map, at different dates and times, so simply use the date and time on the user's desktop that keeps running since the moment user is logged onto the site to reflect the date and time and the corresponding circle user is located at, when storing user's location data into a table in the database.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 436$ teklif veriyor
Hi webshoguns, We gone through your requirements and after analyzing everything we concluded with budget which is too low as compared to your mentioned range. Thanks, prasy
Not posting to get this job. I need to get paid from previous job, and you don't reply on messages any more. Let's not let this turn ugly, "bro". So please reply!